22.2.10

inadequacy (radio set)










Download
Stream
+/- Tracklist


1) Kelpe - Under
2) Ernest Gonzales - While on Saturn's Rings
3) Arc Lab - I'm All Vectors
4) Kettel - Sekt I Sing
5) Sleepy Town Manufacture - O Nei
6) Ruxpin - I Noticed You Floating Above Me
7) Amorph - Kio
8) Styrofoam - Fade Out Your Eyes
9) Hubert Daviz - Lunatic Limbo
10) Kettel - Any Waken Sly Blonda
11) Melodium - I've Been Here Before
12) Orla Wren - Closure
13) Felix Laband - Sexaphobe
14) Cepia - Opening Parade
15) Four Tet - Hilarious Movies of the 90s (Manitoba remix)
16) Yasume - Slowly, Clearly and Calmly
17) Rumpistol - Overtone
18) Lusine - Weaver
19) Datassette - The Aviatrix
20) Booka Shade - Outskirts (Trentemøller remix)
21) Modeselektor - Silikon (Sirius Mo remix)
22) Ellen Allien & Apparat - Do Not Break
23) I Am Robot and Proud - Harriet's Night Out
24) Apparat - Komponent (Telefon Tel Aviv remix)
25) Belong - My Clown
26) Radiohead - 4 Minute Warning

No comments: